learning bus

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Class photo 2010

Country Study

Country Study

Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Memorable Learning Moments

I have learnt to breathe properly in swimming. Olive
I can draw all the parts of a line graph. Katia
Glass bottles are made from silica sand.-Brodie
To reduce my rubbish I can recycle, compost, and reuse stuff. Olivia
I can rainbow the pairs of addition and subtraction facts. Lily
I am getting better at adding 10 to a number. Baylee
I can recognise a chiton and a limpet in the rock pools. Tyler
Wetting my paintbrush before I paint helps me paint better. Tom
I am getting speedier at tower maths calculations. Mitchell
I have learnt to look for numbers on plastic to see if they can be recycled. Jack
I can tell by the size of the tail which crabs are female and which some male. Max R
I learnt how to write a statement about my line graphs. Jayden
Line graphs are drawn on the lines not in the spaces. Max H
Shrimps are fast swimmers. Eric

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have learnt so much just by reading your blog!
    Hey Olive, I have just learnt how to breathe properly when swimming too, that just proves that it doesn't matter how old you are you can still learn something new everyday. Max, you really are clever! I have NO idea about the size of a crabs tail, thanks for sharing.
    Room 10 is definitely on the Learning Bus aren't they.
    Mrs J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Cresswell i love to be on the learning bus and part of room 10.
    I never knew about graphs or life in the rock pools.

    to all the kids of room 10 and mrs c thank you so much for all the fun we have had so far at learning and i hope all the fun will carry on for the rest of the year.

    from Max H

    ReplyDelete